OKC area friends! Got plans this weekend? If you’re only plan includes vegging out on the couch catching up on your DVR, take a few hours out of your day on Saturday to sweat!
Here’s the line-up:
Sweat studio classes
12 pm – Red Coyote 5k Run followed by gentle flow with Lisa Laughlin of Soul Yoga, This Land Yoga and Hidden Dragon Yoga
1 pm – pilates with Rene Craig of The Pilates Edge, INC
2 pm – barre3 with Molly Marso
3 pm – yoga with Katy Jones of Yogaverve
4 pm – crossfit with Brice Collier of Koda Crossfit
5 pm – ** Moxieride with Melissa Manning Davis
6 pm – yoga with Desirae Penton of Hidden Dragon Yoga
7 pm – Kize Concepts Yoga Bootcamp
8 pm – boot camp with Ryan Westrup of Fitnut Training
9 pm – hip-hop with Lauren Fitzgerald and Kelsi Graff Comer
10 pm – Ambassador DJ’ed Glow Class with Betina Wills, Lindsay Gevaza Parks and Lindsey Melott
**RSVP to email@example.com to reserve a bike
Yoga Studio Classes
12 pm 3rd Street Yoga Studio
1 pm Balance.Yoga.Barre
2 pm This Land Yoga
3 pm Hidden Dragon Yoga
4 pm Yogaverve
5 pm Yoga at Tiffanys
6 pm Body Mind Yoga
7 pm Soul Yoga
A few things you need to know:
- All classes are COMPLIMENTARY!
- The only class you need to reserve a spot in is the Moxieride spin class, there are a limited number of bikes.
- All classes are held around Lululemon. The sweat studio classes are being held in the old Red Coyote spot at Classen Curve, right across from Lululemon. The Yoga Studio Classes are being held in a tent, on the opposite side of Lululemon.
- Bring a water bottle and a sweat towel.
- The entire day is a come and go event!
I love events like this. Hope to see you there!
To have blog posts sent directly to your email, please click on the “Follow” button under Follow Blog via Email at the bottom of this page.
The Farmer’s Daughter is now on Facebook! Go “like” the page to see all the blog shenanigans.